Due to uncertainty with the weather this afternoon and tonight, and again tomorrow (erring on the side of being conservative) interclub for this week (August 16 & 17) will be postponed – likely just to shift the draw schedule all along 1 week but that is yet to be confirmed.

People are making contacts to let everyone know but if you see this make sure your team members know anyway.

Advertisements