Notices for the upcoming Summer Interclub were sent out to the clubs and players lists last week (if you are not on the players list, and want to be, let me know), the details are below. Let your club contact know you are available to play!
In a nutshell:
- 2-player teams entered by clubs
- 7pm Wednesdays from Feb 20 until May 1 with a break on March 27.
- 5-match format to 11 with singles best of 7 and doubles best-of-5.
- Flat fee $7/player.
- Entries to be submitted by clubs in (to me) please by Feb 13.
- Players help your club out by helping wrangle your friends together and pass on the names to your club contact.
Composite teams (players from separate clubs in the same team) are fine just be sure to have both clubs know about the team and have it be entered by one of the clubs. (Check with your club contact.)
The full 2013 TTW Summer Interclub Entry Form is here as a doc or a pdf.